Post 18


Please stay tuned for an important announcement!

This is the HULA Broadcasting Network, Queen of the World Meeshka will now make a public announcement that everypup needs to heed!

Ahem.

I, Queen of the entire world (and planets and whatever else is out there) have been notified that our future Vice President of the United States is NOT a HULA member. There is no way that I can vote for, or even support a candidate that is not a HULA member.

Therefore, on this day of our fluffiness, of the human calendar of 2 September 2008, I hereby bestow the honor of HULA member to the fine and upstanding pup Khyra.

While Khyra does not have some of the HULA qualifications necessary to become a HULA member (and I just don't get how she doesn't LOVE the kleenex... pfft), Khyra has been instrumental in planting horrible ear worms into the humans that makes them incapable of thinking straight, and that allows us to get the upper hand on them for our take over of the world.

Please go to Khyra's blog and congratulate her on this fine achievement. And with this decree, I also support the Tubey/Khyra ticket. Please have your humans write them into their ballots, as the other candidates just plain suck anyway.

thank you, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled whatever you were doing.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. OMD!

    I am soooo furry honoured!!

    Maybe NOW I khan truly let my bad girrrrl side khome on out!!!

    I'm just sayin'

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'da thunk it?! We're running right over to congratulate her!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo... congrats to Khyra!
    Luv,
    Dave
    PS: We don't do the Kleenex thing, either. Woo, should I have admitted that? Why is Stormy rolling her eyes at me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. True confession time. I'm not a HULA member yet, either. So, maybe I can get a "Khyra Ekhseption", too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:13 PM

    WOOO Khyra... welcome to the hula hoop!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Khyra! And we vote that Tubey should be made a HULA member also!

    Woos,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I guess that is acceptable. She does do a good job of annoying me, so that counts right there!

    Way to go Khyra!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woos to Khyra!

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment