Post 34

Hmmm, this is a very interesting story here about a cat that hitched a ride in the spare tire and got to travel all over the place.

I’m thinking that perhaps I need to find a big truck that is going to California and I’ll hide Spineless Bionic Hip Sam in the spare tire and he can travel in style out west. Of course I’d give him all sorts of water and food and stuff, because from the map I’m looking at, California is pretty far away.

I mean, its worth a shot, especially because some of my ideas (rocket pack, etc.) have been put on hold because the Homeland Security people are camped down the road from the house and are watching all deliveries.

This really messes up my plans for getting him out there. I’m sure that if I even put him in a Fedex box and call for a pick up, they would search the box and tell me that I can’t mail a dog to California. The post office asks you right at the counter if you are mailing anything that has liquids or will explode. Well, honestly, Sam is usually chock full of liquids that he pees all over, and when he eats some types of human foods, he does explode a tad bit in the yard. Ok, its not a Kaboom explosion type of thing, but it does make a noise and it does smell, so I’ll get blamed for trying to use poison poo gas on people. sheesh, this is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I may have to nap on it.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. I khan 'borrow' my mom's UPS number?

    Do woo think next day air or 2nd day air?

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm this may be harder than I thought. I will try and come up with some new ideas today.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bout a Greyhound? The bus, not the dog. Although the dog might be easier.

    Dot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment