Post 6

The humans had bagels and refuse to share with us... although Spineless Bionic Hip puppy did have a hint of strawberry preserves on his breath and seemed rather pleased with himself.

The rule here is to divide and conquer. Normally there are only two humans here, so between the three of us, that's easy to supervise. Sam gets one human, Loki gets another, and I am the roaming supervisor, making sure that one human is not giving away treats. The job of each pup is to yell at the other if they are getting human foods so that we can rush in and get our share. Unfortunately, this method relies on the honesty of huskies that can't be trusted. I've seen both of them getting treats and not alerting the others so they can get maximum treatability.

I suspect that happened in the case of the bagels. Sam was in the bedroom with the human woman, while Loki and I carefully guarded Uncle Jack and the human man. I suspect that Sam was getting hand outs and didn't alert us. All the more reason why I need to move up my plans to ship him out to California so he can snuggle with Frankie. If he's not going to share, then he can just go away.

Harumpf

Meeshka

Comments

  1. We romantikhs SOOOOO hope woo get the plan together soon!

    Frankie Girrrrrrl so wants her SAM!

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can send Bandit over if you need additional help in getting Sam out. Now, if you would just do me the favor of packing him with Sam, that would be great!

    Dakota of the East

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:59 AM

    Strawberry spread? I am on my way.
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment