Thursday, August 20, 2009

Clarification

I just wanted to clarify, for the record, that I did NOT bite the human woman. Those impressive marks were made solely by my sharply honed claws that I spend a lot of time sharpening in my crate for just that very reason, to motivate her to do my bidding.

The wounds were justifiable, she had NOT gotten off her butt to fill my water bowl and I was thirsty. The unmitigated gall of her to simply sit in front of her computer and not get up when I asked her to and give me some water. I mean, seriously, what does she think her purpose is in this house other than doing my bidding?

Its not my fault that her skin is paper thin and she does not have a protective layer of fluff. I regularly chew on the Mutatoe and the Spineless Bionic Hip pup Sam without causing them to bleed. I even claw them with no gushing blood. She needs to either grow some fluff or learn how to coagulate better.

9 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

So, she hasn't learned to talk to the khlaw yet?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I thought it was storm induced...dang, it was that getting good help 'thing'

Sparky said...

Meeshka!

Ah, I see now! I think you did the right thing. I claw my humans too when I want something (especially the food they are holding) and then they get mad at me when I leave scratches. I think you are right, humans should grow more fluff.

I hope you have a GRRRReat day!

Sparky

Maxx said...

Oh, i see...yup i agree then, humans do need to grow some fluff!

Cheers,
Maxx

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Uh, is it serious? Does she need an ambulance? Stitches? A big woofie to stand on her foot so she'll forget the pain you inflicted? Tell us if we can help.

Holly and Khady said...

Bet she won't ignore you again after THAT!!!

Holly

Mango said...

Same thing happens here. I put my foot on momma to try and communicate with her and sometimes leave bad marks.

Slobbers,
Mango

Cyber-sibes said...

She probably milked it for attention from the other bipeds too, huh?

Woos ,
Star

Tracey and Huffle said...

I use my claws on my mum all the time and she has the scars to prove it. I like to think of it as operant conditioning.

Huffle Mawson

VIVI 情趣精品 said...

vivi情趣商品

vivi情趣精品

情趣用品vivi

情趣精品vivi

vivi雜誌款情趣用品

水噹噹vivi情趣用品

情人趣味vivi

愛情公寓vivi

情趣vivi

情色vivi

色情寫真vivi

vivi歡愉用品

交友愛情vivi精品

色情遊戲vivi

愛戀情人vivi精品

情人趣味用品vivi

愛情配對vivi

股票行情vivi

msn表情符號vivi

一夜情貼圖vivi

情人節vivi調情用品

情色自拍vivi

性愛用品vivi

一夜情vivi用品

調情高手vivi用品

色遊戲vivi精品

情色自拍vivi精品

色情網站vivi精品

性交補給vivi

性行為補給vivi

愛愛補給vivi

性趣十足vivi

vivi情趣用品專賣

交友戀愛vivi

愛戀情人vivi

做愛vivi情趣用品

作愛vivi情趣用品

網愛vivi情趣用品

視訊做愛vivi情趣用品

性愛vivi情趣用品

聯誼vivi情趣用品

正妹vivi情趣精品

走光vivi情趣精品

自拍vivi情趣精品