There is something special about this bunch. When HULA was first conceived, the actual brainchild came from reading their human woman's exploits and their fine art of driving her stark raving insane, and yet she also spoke of their misdeeds with such wistful fondness. It is with great pleasure that I am hereby announcing the first ever entrants into the HULA Hall of Fame.
Without further ado, I present the exploits of true HULA covert operators: The Hubley Hooligans!
We Hooligans can truly say we've done it all, there's not much we haven't subjected our Mother too and we feel she is well on her way to the nut house.
All our dirty deeds are on BLOG http://hubleyhooligans.blogspot.com/
1. we regularly disturb Moms sleep, destroy her ability to travel, make her clean daily, we always make sure one of us gets sick if she's going away :)
2. make like we are not breathing, disappear or hide on her, Pride growls at her if she even points at him and won't come when he's called, Weaver screams like he's being murdered, once in Petsmart and always when he's sledding,
3. Destroy anything we can get our paws on, couch, moulding, dog house, fencing, chair, CD's, remotes, money, Cross Stitching, leather whip (Gemini pooped that out for days on her walks :), toilet paper is fun,
4. When Mom shops she always has to get something for us and she spends countless hours in the basement chopping up our raw lamb for us
5. she will attempt to dress us up but it never goes on long if there's a group of us so she has to separate us to dress us up
6. we all like paper towel & Kleenex, Tasha used to be able to get Moms garbage can open in Moms room and eat Kleenex and spread it every where for Mom
"Some days you’re the dog, some days you’re the hydrant."