What's a queen to do

So, I've been receiving a lot of e-mail asking:

"Meeshka, you are the queen, why are you so tired?"

Well, apparently a lot of you think that all Queens do is lay on their cold air vents all day and eat cake. Pfft, silly minions. Queens have a lot of responsibilities other than clawing, throwing down fluff, looking regal, laying on cold air vents, and eating.

For instance, I'm getting over a wicked case of jet lag having just flown back from Egypt where I was on a diplomatic mission. I would like all of you to know that de nile IS a river in Egypt, which proves that Oprah woman wrong (not to be confused with Opy, who is always right, but isn't pictured on the right, that's the Oprah woman who is wrong and obnoxious).

My trip to Egypt was very important in that I was negotiating a trade agreement with the egyptian government. When the time comes where all dogs rule the earth (with me as your queen) we will most likely have an overabundance of poo to deal with. Egypt seems like the optimum place to put it, as its just like a gigantic litter pan full of sand. There were some nasty sticking points in the negotiating:
1.) the egyptians weren't too keen with being called a gigantic litter pan full of sand
2.) the question of how all of that poo would affect tourism
3.) they wouldn't let me on their furniture
4.) one of these bozos tried to bribe me with a dog cookie

After a lot of clawing, I finally convinced them that it would be in their best interest to allow the import of poo, and to help bolster their tourist trade, I suggested that they start the great pooramids. This appeased them, but what can you expect from people that have ugly carpets and furniture like they do.

So, you see, I have good reason to be tired and not post for a while, but thankfully honorary HULA and husky Muffle has recognized just how busy my diplomatic schedule is, and understands that although I don't post every day, the quality of my posts make up for it... plus I'm your queen.

Thank you Huffle

Comments

  1. That certainly was a huge trip. I hope som compromises were made! Glad to see you made it back safe and sound!

    Woo woo, KA

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!

    I so hope woo got frekhwent flyer miles fur that journey!!

    Shuttle diplomacy at its furry finest!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Jack has been furry busy making piles and piles of poo*, which he will gladly donate to the cause.

    Maybe we could gather deposits from all of us in your kingdom and send it all at once - labeled as "HULA HOOP POOP"

    Wooos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Opy is WAY smarter than Oprah. Not even close.
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your story. What other countries have you visited as queen? Please tell us more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Egypt is like a giant litterbox I want to go there! And if Salvador happens to get buried in the sand, well... I won't complain.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that pooramids idea is AWESOME! I only produce a few nuggets a day, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind my contributions.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a LOT of poo to contribute! Dad always says "big butt, big poop". I think he's rather proud of me.

    You are doing an excellent job of being our queen! However, could you go visit the people in charge of the stoopid weather and have them turn off the stoopid storms?

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, Meeshka, how brave of you! I've heard that people don't like dogs very much over in those big sandy places!

    I'm so glad you made it back safely! And that you get lots of resting time, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment