Too Hot to Post

Hey everyhusky (dog and girl-girl)

Its just been too dreadfully hot for me to post a whole lot so far this week. I swear, the moment I walk outside to do my business, my fluff just fuzzes right up, singes practically. I can barely stand the heat on my delicate little feety feet. I have no idea why I'm being forced to "do my business" outside in this dreadful heat when the humans simply use the white bowl in the air conditioned coolness of the house.

Not only that, but I've had to wear the storm shirt quite a few times this week as well. Not only for thunder storms, but the stupid humans out back were setting off fire works and I HATE fireworks!

I've commanded that the most recent set of storms we're suppose to get will miss our house completely. I'm sorry to those up north (Khyra, Kelsey Ann, and others) but I have to get my beauty sleep tonight and I can't have thunder disturbing me. Its very distracting to wear the shirt and I'm unable to plot the eventual demise of human rule on the huskies. I'm sure you understand and thank your for your attention to this matter.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. I support whatever Queen Meeshka says (most of the time).

    Huffle Mawson, with a sick belly (probably from all the celebrating after being welcomed to HULA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything fur woo my Khween!

    I am not bothered by thunderstorms - not the light show that akhkhompanies them -

    I do NOT khare for fireworks - I think the smell is a bit much for my khalibrated snooter!

    SO, I'll take one on the chin fur woo!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the smell of Windex, nail polish, and nail polish remover, but thunder .. bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too hot here too, but no thunderstorms... we don't like those either. We are attempting to solve the "fuzzy-fur in the humidity" problem by blowing our coats in 72 hours flat. Ha-roo roo, it looks like there was a snowstorm inside the house!

    Woos & a-rooos
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the storms stay far away from your home. I am not bothered by thunder but I do understand fear.(like moveable christmas lawn ornaments. Woa! You want to talk scary)

    My Malpal friends in Washington informed me that it snowed in their yard today. Snow in June? I haven't had snow at my house in 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now I know why it was booming all day, here. Mommy was nice enough to make me a bunker in the closet, though. And after the storm, it FINALLY cooled down a bit outside so I could run, so I guess I should thank you.

    thanks and respectful woos,
    Louka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you be willing to forbid them from hitting our area, too? This is really getting old!
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm....you must have sent them WAY north. We hardly got any rain or anything....but it did get cooler!

    Woo woo, KA

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hates storms & loud thunder-noise! We especially hates hot-hot-hot weather likes we are having in PGH. Great time to lay around the house in the air conditioning & be lazy!

    -Cosmos & Juneau-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment