State of the Husky World

I can't say that I'm too pleased with what is going on with the United States recently. I have assigned Spineless Bionic Hip Puppy Sam as my Press Secretary and have given him my twitter account to report on the state of the state of the states. I was spending too much time tapping my statuses on the iPhone, and frankly it was cutting into my naps and eating. He will be following the press conference tonight, so follow SamEwinks on twitter.

In regard to the decisions made by that guy that was elected to run the U.S. until the inevitable take over of the world by Huskies, I have to say its a mixed bag.

I was happy to see that more and more humans were losing their jobs and being forced to stay home and wait hand and foot on their pets, but that optimism turned to feety feet stomping anger when the stupid unemployed humans refused to give up on their belongings and instead starting shoving their pets into shelters.

I was once again buoyed with hope when POTUS announced that his new house was so big that he would take in all of the homeless pets... which turned out to be only ONE dog. Harmph, there's plenty of room in that big house for more than one dog.

Recently in the news I saw them digging up their lawn. They didn't even do a good job of that, if they had more dogs, that would have been a much nicer hole.

I'm also upset that there are no dogs in the Congress. I'm sorry to report that the weasel faction has taken over a majority of the House of Representatives. Since weasels are a close relative of the squirrel (ok, I have no idea if they are related or not, but they are furry, snarky, and have long tails therefore they must be related) I am calling on all of you to do what you can to get al of the weasels out of office and make sure some dogs are installed there to get this nation back on track and flowing with unlimited livergreat.

Lastly, I give you a picture of Timothy "Turbo Tax" Geithner without his clothes on.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:11 AM

    Love the pic of your doggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Meeshka, this is much better than the reports on the state of the states that we see on the stupid human channels.
    We await the day you summon all of HULA to take over the entire world.

    Woos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following Sammy on Twitter and he is doing a very good job!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are following on Twitter. In other Husky news, check out my blog today where I posted about my brother the Husky. He was a Samoyed not a Sibe, but he was darn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paws clapping and much wooing here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment