Blogathon Sponsors

I have written the pesky humans at Blogathon to find out what is up with the sponsor instruction e-mails.

I've heard from humans that had sponsored other bloggers (the nerve of them) that they have received their instructions, but apparently none of my wonderful and faithful readers have received theirs... I'm very fluffy over this.

I will let everyone know what is going on and will report back as soon as I hear from blogathon central.

Please be patient. As this is my first foray into the event, I really have no idea what is going on either, but the human woman assures me that everything will be ok. But how do I trust someone that wears the same blue sleepy pants every day?

sigh

Meeshka
(we don't tolerate lollygagging e-mails)

Comments

  1. I would be so peeved if they are working on the chicken sponsors first.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment