The Loss of a HULA Member


Run free sweet Sasha, across the Rainbow Bridge

Comments

  1. Sad woos still in our house....

    Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here -

    Hard to think about her and her family -

    I end up thinking how much I'd miss my mom -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    PeeEss: Has anyone checkhed on Wireless Akhcess North of The Rainbow Bridge? I bet she's chekhking our blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run strong, run without pain, Sasha! We miss you!
    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent them a poem, mom says I am good at those. I cannot imagine thier pain.

    I am with you when the night is cold,
    I am here when you cannot see.
    I promise I love you still,
    Even though you have left me.
    I still hear your call to a new pourn moon.
    I still feel you when i turn out the lights.
    Ever beside, ever inside me.
    Goodnight Sasha, goodnight.

    Here is one for you and them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like lashleyveta's poem, and we still miss you, Sasha!

    Sad woos,
    Thor, LeeLee, Smoky, and Bandit

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will all miss Sasha very much. My mom still cries when ever she sees anything about her. Like now.

    Lashleyveta's poem is absolutely beautiful and made mom cry even more.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment