Candidacy Announcement


It is my pleasure to announce that Sam E Winks will be running for the non-existent Maryland 66th Congressional District Congress position.

The 66th Congressional District has gone long enough without proper representation, and we feel that a canine is in the best position to provide the leadership needed for job growth, fiscal responsibility, and true conservative values from a Siberian Husky leader.

It is an honor to be the first to endorse Sam E Winks as I feel that he will truly pave the way forward to a better, prosperous, and better availability of Livergreat to all!

Meeshka
Queen of the world

Comments

  1. The Ao4 is behind you all the way, Sam!
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam E Winks sounds like just the ticket alright. we're wooing fur woo, Sam!

    a-roos & woos,
    jack n' tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have our vote - and we promise to avoid all hanging chads, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my vote Sammy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you definitely have a "leg up" on any opponents!!

    Phbbb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo have our vote here. Sam E Winks sounds like he be smarter dan da hoo-mans.

    Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I don't know his politics, but he is handsome, so he has my vote.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd vote for anySibe with a face like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:30 PM

    Good plan, Sam. According to Recovery.gov, one of the best ways to get money from the government--make that the taxpayers--is to be in one of those imaginary districts. If you're taking in real billions and handing out made up jobs, I'd like to be the supervisor of a team of imaginary employees.

    Tundra the Mal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank woo, Queen Meeshka. I will me announcing my own candidacy today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment