Another Product you won't see from Meeshko

I'm sure you've all seen that annoying commercial where humans buy some stupid product called "Bark Off".  (hint for humans: how many times will you get screwed over buying something from the tv when you can wait and get it at most drugstores only to find its a piece of doo doo?... just asking).

The premise is that a human gets a dog, but doesn't like its barking.  This is sorta like a human having a baby and not liking its non-stop screaming... don't see any ads for "Baby Off" do you?  Nooooo.

My human woman muttered something about getting one for the constant Mutatoe yapping.  Despite being a husky (the jury is really still out on that actually) he's got the MOST ANNOYING girly scream yap when he:
1.) wants something
2.) wants to be taken out
3.) can't find the human woman
4.) just because

Frankly, I'd dig into my savings account to make that racket stop, especially when he's doing it, and pawing at me with the spongy mutatoe claw to get me to chase him.  Oh yeah, there's gonna be chasing, but I can guarantee you it won't be fun.

Anyhoo, the problem with the human woman getting one of these is that, well, they're stupid and a waste of money that should be used to buy me more cookies.

I think I did convince her not to get the stupid thing, except she said that she had an even better invention that should would be.  Something called the Meeshk-off.

I have no idea what she means by this.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Cheoah the Cheesewhiz has the same constant girly scream, but at least she is a girl. We call her the I Wanna Dog because she is always screaming, "I wanna . . . something.". Anyway, the product for her would be called Cheesed Off, which is not a terrible name. The hu-dad has also realized that there was way too much set up to get to that joke, but what can you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeshk-off! Meeshk-on!

    Woo!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I hear the word cookies? Love, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we've got it! Invent a product that will help your Human Woman understand you better - call it
    "Meesh-Kapish"!

    jack a-roo & miss moo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't top AO4 or Jack and Moo's comments. We ditto dat!
    We do like da idea of more cookies!

    Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hear hear to your comment on Mango's blog! I love your illustrations. They're clean and simple, yet compelling and funny. I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment