Someone In Fulton County Has Good Taste

Every once in a while I do a Google search on myself to see who is saying what about me.  Its also a good way to find potential HULA members that I'm not aware of, and also add to my list of people that need to be clawed.

Imagine my surprise when I came across this tidbit of information.

Apparently some fine individual in District 39 of Fulton County, Georgia wanted me to be their state Senator!

The evidence is right here, and yes, I realize that someone else voted for Sam... but I don't think that counts because they didn't use his full name (Spineless Bionic hip/knee puppy Sam), therefore it was probably thrown out.

So, whoever you are in District 39 of Fulton County Georgia, a big woo out to you for your support.  Maybe we'll win in 2012 and as always, Livergreat for everyone!

On a personal note, I want to send a woo out to Millie of The Brat Pack.  It has come to my attention that she at one time aspired to become a HULA member, and was off to a good start by consuming mass amounts of pilfered spinach... but her Human Woman started shirking her blogging responsibilities and didn't follow up with documenting her HULA qualifications.  A note to the Brat Pack human woman:  no excuses now, get to it, or you'll get the claw!

- Meeshka

Update - I just realized that someone also voted for Loki, but once again, since it wasn't his official name (Mutatoe), I'm sure it was thrown out as well.

Comments

  1. When is the swearing in ceremony?!!?
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we always knew you were going to rule the world one day. This is just the start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think, if it had been Cook County (Chicago), that same person could have voted for you over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today Fulton Co., tomorow… the world!!!!

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment