It's a Hard Life

 While I'm waiting for the weather outside to be frightful, and I don't mean buckets of rain, I spend the mild temperatures out on my deck or on the lawn because there are an awful lot of rude birds and squirrels around here. Somebody has to keep them off my lawn.

My latest hobby is paw modeling.

If you order now, you can get two bricks for the price of one, just pay shipping and handling


Here we have some very lovely bricks covering the holes I've dug...

When I'm not paw modeling, then I'm working toward the total destruction of all pink dinosaurs. I prefer to do that on my deck perch so I can watch out for trespassers.

Was that a squirrel?

Bleeder sits out on the deck with me, but she complains about how hard the boards are on her butt.

You have plenty of butt padding, Bleeder, I don't know what you're complaining about

Was that a squirrel?

All of this work is, of course, very exhausting, not to mention all the exercise I get from wanting in, wanting out, wanting in, wanting out, play with me, don't play with me, pet me, stop petting me, let me roll in this dead thing, and watch out, I just pooped in those leaves.


Naps are essential.


Comments