Nap Time


I'm seriously exhausted now. I think I may have overdone the whole frolic in the snow thing... since it happens so infrequently, I wanted to make sure that I:

1.) played in the snow - check
2.) lay in the snow - check
3.) Pile drived the Mutatoe's head in the snow - check
4.) Pooped in the snow - check (although the snow is the same level as my po-po and that was disturbing)
5.) ate some snow - check
6.) ran in the snow - check

There is now so much snow that I can't even walk in it! I had to force the human woman to blaze a trail for us to walk through the yard. I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong, but why can't it be a reasonable amount of snow spread through the winter? Merryland is so stupid. I need to get Turbo involved in righting this seasonal dysfunction.

Comments

  1. You look absolutely beautiful in that photo!!!!

    Hopefully your snow will be around for a while, so you can play in it in shifts. That always works best for us!

    Enjoy it. You deserve it!

    Holly and Khady

    PeeEss: My verification word is "bities" hawooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picture - it is so regal.

    Uh - we are hoping that #5 did not follow #4 in the same vicinity. Of course, it should have been #2, but we digress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just pawesome!

    So furry furry pawesome!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo! And woo got so much snow, would woo share??? Since all I got is the rain!!

    Woos,
    MBB

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look beautiful!

    And I will do my best work to ensure even distribution of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Meeshka, you look ravishing with all that snow sparkling in your fur!

    Ours just started... I hope we get a decent amount.

    a-roos to yous,
    jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that face!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know you are lovin it. Although having snow at poop level can be a bit disturbing.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're supposed to get snow for Christmas. I hope the bipeds are right. I can't smell it yet.
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment