Another Award

Charlie graciously awarded me the Thinking Blogger Award because I make him think. ThinkingBloggerAward.jpg

I'm glad that I make all dogs think, because I know that a lot of dogs just care about napping, playing, eating, and pooping.

Ok, I admit that these are very important things in life, napping and eating being right on the top of that pile, but we also need to realize that the humans are here on this earth to do our bidding. We control the humans, not the other way around.

The humans want us to think that they own and control us, but who goes out to work every day while we lay at home and nap? I don't see any dogs driving to the store to buy their food, oh no, we're at home licking ourselves while the humans waste their precious free time carting around bags of tastiness to the house.

Want a demonstration of your mighty power? Simply refuse to eat one day (yes I know its hard, but well worth it), lay around and refuse to play or wag your tail and watch your human totally freak out and try to entice you to play or eat tasty human foods. Oh yeah, we are mighty, we hold the power.

Ok, so there are some rules that go with this award (sigh)

The rules for the Thinking Award are...
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
You should especially note item #4. Forking over treats is not optional.

Ok, blogs that make me think, hmmm.

Casper, Copper, Echo, Holly, and Team Husky

Now, being that I'm lazy, I'm not going to tell any of them of their award, as they should be reading my words of wisdom each and every day with rapt attention and will read that I have given them this award.

I am Meeshka, I am lazy.

Comments

  1. As always, our Khween, EXCELLENT khommentary!

    No snow here either but it is very khooly Siberian out there!

    Wags&Wuv,
    Khyra

    PeeEss: I'm thinking I must SOON get my woman to do my awards posting - but furst, off to pull her around the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We very much appreciate your words of wisdom....I will have to try the not eating thing....

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored that I make you think, you being the Queen and all. I will gladly post the award. Must try the not eating thing.... that would so freak my mother out. And they say they are in control!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE the thinker of your house!!

    Thanks for giving me the award!! And of COURSE I read your blog every day!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tips, I'm going to try it out and see what happens. I'll report back.

    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - thanks for the award! We appreciate it! I'd have a real hard time not eating though. That's just not my nature. On the other paw - Mom would most certainly freak out if I didn't eat. I'd probably have to visit the vet and that might not be too fun. I'll have to weigh the benefits vs. the risks of that mission.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're real sorry Meeshka.....check out our blog and let us know if woo forgive us!

    Prince & Summer
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment