New HULA Member: Rocco!

I have fallen a bit behind on processing new HULA applications because of the snow... I'm sure all of woo will understand the delay.  Plus, don't forget, I have an inept Human Woman... that pretty much says it all.

Anywoo, somehow this little gem of an application got missed while processing others, and I want to give this pup some extra credit for making a tidy, concise HULA application via the interwebs on their blog.  For future HULA members, if you have a blog, please feel free to do your application there and send me the link, I'm fine with that, as it takes less work and we all know how I'm all about the less work (see part about inept Human Woman).

Now, onto a well deserved new HULA member: Rocco.

I am especially enamored by the taking over of the interwebs part... so Rocco will take a place in the covert interwebs takeover (which humans typically call "hackers", our HULA interwebs takeover branch is called "Horkers") to slowly take over the world for husky-kind.

Congratulations Rocco, and welcome to the HULA Hoop.  Please have your human contact my human woman at: meeshkaworld@gmail.com for your certificate (suitable for framing or snacking).

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Yay! I'm in the Elite HULA group now! My human even got ink for the printer, so I will have to have her print out the awesome certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocco, you are a hero and welcome to HULA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for my friend! I have met him in in the fur (we live in the same town and belong to the same play group, and our humans belong to the same rescue group) and can vouch for his worthiness! Way to go Rocco!

    Khady Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment