These People are Dull

 Yeah, it's been a while, but it's the same old thing, day in, day out, night in, night out. No excitement going on, nothing, boring old people.

I'm trying to get them to try new things, get some excitement up in here.

Get this... I dare you, just pull it. I don't care if you're getting dressed for work.

Why look, there appears to be a tug rope here... would be a shame if someone grabbed it

I like the lick mat, but the new bed? Nope, not using it when I have a perfectly good Sleep Number bed and a couch. Waste of money.

Look, my new toys are old, I have to do something with my spare time

I just had my Sunday Pancake time with Toast, very tasty, and now I want to go out and play, but Bleeder is all "it's raining, I shall melt". Ok, I'll go out and find something to do that involves one of my massive dig dug holes, and mud. You just stay inside all nice and dry watching Curse of Oak Island episodes... I'll show you some Dig Dug Island action and dig up my own Templar thing. Then I will come in and shake on everything, so go ahead and change those sheets.


Comments