Those Gimpy Dogs



The human woman has been spending a lot of time on the computer (and not letting me blog like the lawyer said she had to). She says it is for a good cause, but the only good cause I can think of is her making a Web site exclusively of me... which she's not doing.

No, she's making a site for gimpy dogs. She says that gimpy dogs like Sam (see picture of his hip replacement recovery... check out the goofy haircut, what a poodle husky), Loki, and old blind geezer Nova are "special" dogs that need "special" care.



What about me? I'm hungry, I need some special dinner! I get skin allergies in the fall, has anyone checked the calendar lately?

The human woman says that a lot of husky owners ask questions about stuff that's wrong with their huskies, and they need a good place to find out information and talk to others that have the same problems. Ok, this is a good thing, especially if it means that the human woman has more time to pet me and wait on me hand and foot. There are also other types of dogs (like we huskies care about them) that need information too.

She says she'll be done in a week or two with the web site. Not soon enough I say. I also find it hard to believe that she's not charging anyone for all of this good information and help. How is she suppose to support my Greenie habit if she doesn't charge?

She wants people to help her spread the word about their gimpy dogs with uplifting gimpy dog stories (oh puhleeze), and help other gimpies get adopted (warning to everyone: this means they're coming to your home, so get ready to share the bed). How gimpy dogs are perfectly normal (except they tend to look so pathetic they suck all of the goodies away from us perfectly normal dogs).

Sigh. She's on a roll, I can't stop her except for short periods where I rake my razor-like nails on her bare leg.

Anyone want a seasonal skin allergy cute fluffy husky? Must not own any other pets of any kind, as I require your undivided attention 24 hours a day (and a king size bed of my own).

Meeshka (the ignored)

Comments

  1. Hi Meeshka,

    you get skin allergies in the fall too? Doesn't it stink? I hate it! I keep rubbing my eyes all the time, they itch so bad! Come check out the picture of my rubbing my itchy face on the ficus plant...my mom caught me red-handed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment