Make My Day Award Winners


Here are my nominees for the Make My Day Award Winners. Using the links, please go out and comment on each of their blogs and tell them congratulations, as their blogs are very entertaining.


Merlin the Blind Chow
For his spirit, and putting up with a human that thinks that Chows are sled dogs.

MJ’s House of Slobber
For putting up with foster dorks with big ears

Moo
Leader of the Boston Terrier Movement

Pippin
For chasing balls for no reason to keep the humans occupied while us Huskies take over the earth

Raisa
Just cuz I like her, not that I’m sucking up or anything no, never, I would never do that

Sadie
She’s a HULA member and continues to make daring escapes

Simon
Because he was gimpy like the spineless bionic hip Sammy

Poppy
Another spineless gimpy like Sammy

Comments

  1. Great choices! My dad wants to know if you are own your own writers strike..we haven't seen any new episodes lately. He said you must have gotten tired of being ridiculed for being a scab.

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the award, Meeshka!!!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Meeshka! We'll have to get Pop to help us find some other doggies that deserve the award since we don't have thumbs :-)

    The FleasGang
    (Simon, Scarlett and Shelly)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for the award Meeshka! I already placed it proudly in my blog :D
    Licks :P
    Raisa
    (sorry for the deleted comment. Sb did commented using my name, but it was not here. I just made some confusion with multiple windows opened)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment