Catching Up

 Look, I'm going to be honest, the Bleeder and Toast took me for what they claim was my FINAL pokes (but there was some cryptic back and forth about the "appointment" when I turn 6-months old that didn't sound anything like cake and ice cream type of festivities, so I don't trust them on this "FINAL" thing.


Anyway, I'm a bit worn out from all of the poking, prodding, nail trimming, handling, the oohing and awwwing at the vet (they at least recognize my beauty), so I'm going to phone in my blog post this week.

As a puppy, I'm growing really fast. So fast that Toast says I no longer have new puppy smell and my toes aren't frito anymore. I have no idea what he means as I've stomped in poo, rolled in dead things, dug up some lovely wormy dirt, and smell perfectly fine

Here is a bunch of pictures and movies of my tender puppy weeks so you can catch up to where I'm at right now. Enjoy.

Here are the pictures that lured Toast and Bleeder to me.



How could you resist this face!!!!

Here I am with my brothers and sisters. As you can see, I'm a tiny little peanut of a puppy (and there's a reason why, but I don't want to get into it right now, I'll save that for next week).


I knew I hit the motherlode when this box arrived full of foodables and toys and such.


I'm going in!

At this point, I had a normal food and water bowl, things got fancy shortly after this.


I really like this couch.

and I really love my breadbowl


As a working breed, I know that it is my duty to assist in the folding of the clothes. Please make a note of the big hole in the carpet... I did not do that. That was Meeshka... while she was crated. I aspire to be just like her.




Really pouring on the adorability here.




As part of my training, they bought this elaborate pee area thing, but I felt it was better suited as a bed.


My teddy bear was bigger than me, but I still managed to maul it.




I also love to ricochet off of things



And sleep is strange places



And get into places I'm apparently not supposed to get into





And look adorable for the camera



More next week.


Casey







Comments

  1. Great blog! Thanks for capturing all these fun moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Casey you are perfection. Cant wait for more tales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Casey you are getting so grown up! Beautiful! You look kinda like our new little nugget!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment