Uneventful

 It was a pretty uneventful week.

I destroyed my penguin, then got guardy about it, so penguin travelled to Antarctica by way of the trash can.


Bleeder was late with the foodables, so I helped myself.


Pancake Sunday was nice, but Toast takes his sweet time giving me my share.


Played "fetch" a lot. I've trained Bleeder to go to the return spot, but Toast doesn't know the rules yet and expects me to come to him... silly Toast.


I enjoyed the weather, it was hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, snaining, cold, hot, raining, cold, miserable, nice... I tend to agree with Bleeder that this state is wonky.


I stalked the squirrels... not showing any of that video. Stupid squirrels, I'll show them one day.

I did NOT sniff the things on the shelves or try to climb on them as much as Bleeder claims


I tried to clean under the stove for possible cheese droppings, but Bleeder wouldn't get out of my way.


The automatic feeder was repaired. I sorta broke it and caused it to dump ALL OF THE FOODS in one serving and then not shut off. I did not see this as a problem, but apparently Toast was not happy. Now I have to wait for it to dump my foods, and then require that a small sprinkle of cheese be added to it before I will deem it appropriate. I'm also not happy that it measures things exactly so I don't get nearly as much as when lazy Bleeder used a scoop and plopped it in the bowl.

Today, because Bleeder says I become "over stimulated" which is code word for "typical husky play that causes bandaids to be applied" I am being "trained" and rewarded for doing things like "not making her bleed", or "not stomping on her when she's on the couch", or "not torpedoing Toast in THAT SPOT". Something about positive reinforcement. Hey, if it gets me treats, I'm all in.

Excuse me, I have to go "sit" and look cute because I want a Zukes salmon treat.

Comments