Another Lazy Vacation Day

It is yet another lazy day here at Meeshka World. The humans have pretty much done NOTHING exciting today. They slept in, except for the human woman, who we got up promptly at 6:30am. She was devious though, she took us outside and then I’m pretty sure she fell asleep someplace and left us out there starving for a while.

Loki’s butt problem seems much better since his trip to the vet, none of that non-stop annoying licking going on.

The human woman shared her croissant with me, which I thought was nice, but it would have been much nicer had she just given me the whole thing.

She also bought me a new blogging software thing to try out. She said it would be much easier for me to blog now (still no dog keyboard though), and then she would have to spend less time typing stuff in for me and adding pictures. As soon as she gets me the dog keyboard, I’ll be able to do away with her... ok, so there’s that whole buying of food and dishing out of food thing, so I guess I’ll need to keep her around for that.

OH, while she’s been laying around and doing nothing, I did make her create some more Meeshka wear items for cafe press. Check out the new stuff at: http://www.cafepress.com/gimpy_dogs/926952

I have no idea if that link translated up to blogger correctly, so bear with me while I learn this new software. I’m using MacJournal 4, in case anyone was wondering.

Meeshka
(don’t the humans do ANYTHING exciting on vacation?)

Comments

  1. Boy Meeshka, we wish our humans got as many vacation days! We don't get to lay around the house when they're not home(chew a few walls & see what happens). Oh well, guess we'll just have to keep working on our "Alaskan Pipeline" hole out in our yard. Sandbox, what sandbox, you mean litter box?! Take Care, Macie & Malechai

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad wants a "Fluffy Time" T-shirt:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment