Loki's Butt update

As you can see, I was totally concentrating on what the human woman was telling us about Loki's vet visit.

Just as the human woman suspected (and we could have told her after one sniff) that Loki has a bit of an infection in his left anal gland. It was reported that he screamed like a little girl when it was expressed. He's such a weenie. He gets antibiotics for the next 14 days then he gets to go back and get checked again, where I'm sure he'll scream like a little girl dog.

He also didn't get to go to Starbucks, but he did manage to back out of his super safety harness while in the truck, much to the humans chagrin. He promised to tell us how he did it so perhaps we can pull off an escape next time we're out. Knowing the humans, they'll rivet the harness to our fur the next time we go out. I just don't understand why they don't trust us.

After our thorough sniffing of him, I allowed him to rejoin the pack (only because he's fun to bully). I've also started allowing him to play with me, but he's such a dork that he doesn't understand that when I tippy toe away from him, that means he's suppose to attack me. Once he attacks me, I slam his body to the ground. No, he won't follow and attack me... hmm, maybe he's not so stupid after all.

Shortly after this picture was taken, the human woman stole my bone.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Meeshka, does Loki get his medicine in cheese like I do? It's the best! If Mom runs out of cheese, lunchmeat medicine is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meeska - Please be nice to Loki, hurty butts REALLY REALLY hurt. Wait until he is all better then pick on him twice as much to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your bone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment