It Should Be Safe Now


Ok everyhusky, Uncle Jack is winging his way back to the West Coast, so if should be safe enough to come out of hiding now.

Before he left, he ate some foods, and no, didn’t share any with us, even though it smelled very tasty.

Its even more boring around the house now without him here. The humans are back to sitting at their computers, hogging them. We’re left to sniff around and see if there’s anything tasty we can get into. Loki is licking his butt again. I’m being cute and fluffy. Sam is annoying. Same old routine again.

I guess we’re back to the same old routine again, and I’m once again the center of attention... unless those antibiotics don’t work, then Loki will be the center of attention. Hmm, perhaps its time for one of my skin allergy flare ups so I can go on a ride to the vet.

Meeshka
(almost time for dinner)

Comments

  1. it feels bad when someone you care leaves you . but yep thats life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:22 AM

    Hit the road, Jack! And don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more...

    (my apologies to Ray Charles)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment