THIS IS A LOST DOG ALERT! FOUND!!!!

The wayward pups have been found. Update and more details later!



Everyhusky we have two lost ones in Bothell, Washington!

Jovi and Adak escaped when a gate was opened. Normally I encourage escapes, but these two have been loose for too long and need help getting back to their owner! Someone actually had the gall to find them, call the vet using their rabies tags, then let them go again!

If you are in the Bothell, Washington area, I need you to tell your humans to go out and search for Jovi and Adak! I will post pictures as soon as I can get them and post any updates.

Please bring these two valuable HULA members home!

More Info:
Cross posting permitted: Somehow the gate didn't latch properly....anyway,
when I went out to check on the dogs the gate was open and both were gone.
I've been up and down the road for a couple miles calling, put signs up on
the road, talked to the neighbors, the guard at the development next door
and the construction workers across the street, and called both the local
24 hour emergency clinics (Lynnwood & Lake City). I'll start going to the
shelters tomorrow and checking with all the local vets. Please think good
thoughts!

Both are Siberian Huskies
Jovi - light red-and-white amber-eyes F
Adak - black-and-white intact M with brown eyes

both have collars with Snohomish Co license tags, rabies tags for NE Vet
Hospital in Seattle, and Adak has his AVID tag still...the license tags are
last years cuz I had surgery on my arm and couldn't put the new tags on
(doggone!)

Betty Goetz


Both have AVID microchips.

Meeshka
(totally serious here, we need your help)

Comments

  1. Doodles brought my Da momma over to the compooter and showed her your post. She called some peepol she knows in the area and they will help anyway they can -- Da momma gave them Betty's phone number, so they will probably call her so not to search in the same area. The nerve of hoomans to turn them loose after they had them -- you think they still have them and are waiting for a reward?? Us huskies are worth tons and tons you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could help. Sending positive heeler vibes to the Bothell area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:33 PM

    waitwait. Someone did what? Called a vet and then let them go again? I don't understand that. I don't mean "that's dumb," I mean I don't understand the chain of events (setting aside the thought processes involved). why did they call the vet? what did they say? did they SAY they were just going to let them go again?

    *brain short-circuits*

    So glad they're found. I have had nightmares about this happening with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!! "Found?" Like the people had anything to do with it. The pups decided to go on a trip, and later they decided to come home. Sheesh, stop bragging, you people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment