I get it for the articles


playdog Magazine
Originally uploaded by Shmoomeema

Comments

  1. Where do I send my mom's money to ensure my subskhription arrives each month?

    Khan Steve and Summi be next??

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: pant pant, Sam khould be next for Frankie Girrrrrl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self: must get this latest issue!

    Woo-hoo!
    Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Meeshka! I MUST have this issue! Umm... for the articles, like you said. Not just because there are pictures of the VERY handsome Brice who I met and gave smoochies to! Sigh. He's REALLY dreamy. And handsome.
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:00 PM

    WOOOOO! I need this issue too. Brice sure is handsome... BUT ZIM is my man!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    P.S. Can Zim be on the next cover???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, didn't take HIM long did it!!!

    Can we have one with Dave on it?

    I'm just askin'.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Meeshka!
    Articles my tail!!! With Brice on the cover?? Come on girlfriend!
    We have some handsome boys here that would look great on the cover too...and of course Dave from the Ao4!! WOOO WOOO!!!
    Can't wait for the next issue.
    Play bows,
    Skye, Angel, Jasmine, Velvet and Becky (the girl members of the team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are the articles interesting? Will there be an interview with Zim in there one day?

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, oh, I didn't realize the new issue was out!

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woos to woo Meeshka! Thank woo for rekhommending this puplication. Who is next as the cover pup?

    Woos, wags & wuv,
    Stormy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment