Good Morning EveryHusky!

The sun is up, its a beautiful... ok, slightly overcast and gloomy wonderful day!

I haven't had my breakfast yet, and that's mainly because it just seems like its not morning yet, since I didn't get any sleep at all. Next year, I'm getting some other huskies as co-pilots so that I can nap for a bit. This doing it all myself (no help from the worthless human woman who kept dozing off) is for the birds... mmmm, tasty little birds... oh, sorry.

I've also learned that it helps to have huskies, and labs (thanks Opy and Charlie) and other dogs help you out throughout the night. Seeing comments from someone or another all night really made me want to stay awake, because I knew dogs were counting on me to pull through.

I also want to thank, again and again, everydog that sponsored and actually got my tally higher than the chicken sanctuary. While I'm sure its a great cause... ok, nuff said there.

In case you think this sounds like the final post... it isn't. I just wanted to thank everydog again for their support and spreading the word for such a great cause.

Ok, gotta go take a tinkle now and get some breakfast, so be back in a half (hour that is)

Meeshka
(still fluffy after all these hours)

Comments

  1. Thats why we make good assistance dogs you see - we assist:-)
    Well, I do, Opy snores and farts a lot. I guess thats helpful to someone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmphhh Charlie - and you are SO perfect ! As least I don't run and bark in my sleep - how STUPID is that ! And I am also intelligent enough to realise that I am just TOO big to sit on the human woman's lap - something you haven't quite grasped yet !

    Love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete
  3. But But But...

    Shut up Opy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about visiting the chicken sanctuary. Anyone have the directions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! We beat the chicken sanctuary! YES!!!

    I mean, in the theme of good sportsmanship, "Good game".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment