Thank You Dogs with Blogs


The Bionic Hip Puppy Sammy
Originally uploaded by Shmoomeema.
Since Sammy never gets a chance to be on the site, I figured I'd let him be the picture for today (eesh, he's such a whiner).

I wanted to thank Charlie for a wonderful banner and really cool Web page on dog's with blogs (click the link to the right to go there).

I also stole everyone's pictures so I could link to your blogs. I'm a husky, I take what I want, when I want, and I eat it if its tasty, or pee on it, depends on what I feel like at the moment.

I've been doing some powernapping to prepare for the Blogathon. I can't depend on the human woman to stay up with me, she's usually yawning and complaining about being tired around 7:30pm. She's such a wimp. So during the Blogathon, you may notice my spelling and typing is a bit off, that will be because the human woman is asleep and she's left me with that non-husky keyboard to type stuff on.

If I feel like it, I may actually let Sam and Loki post once. You'll recognize Loki's post, because it'll totally not make sense since he's got that mutant paw and can't type for crap. I'm sure Sam will brag about his stupid bionic hip, so just ignore those posts. They're getting really jealous of all my fame, so I have to appease them once in a while.

Speaking of, if the human woman does fall asleep, I'm posting her picture so you can see what I have to deal with all the time. hehehe

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Hey, don't forget to link to the foster dog blog!

    http://www.fosterdogsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my picture. Now if you could add a picture of you sitting on the woman's head, that would be great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment