Raffle Details

Just a quick note between naps, I didn't want humans to think I forgot.

There is at least 48 hours between now and when Blogathon officially ends (they have the Sabbath version running now), so people can still sponsor up until they close the sponsor window.

Once the sponsor window is closed, I will be officially drawing the raffle to see who wins the prizes and I'll announce the winner on the blog and contact the winner via e-mail.

Now, I must turn over so I don't get matted on one side and continue my recovery nap.

Thank you all for your support, it actually was fun.

Meeshka
(the still oh so very sleepy)

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:10 PM

    I can't wait for you huskies to take over the world! Canines have taught me most of what I know about life, and all of the good stuff! The world will be a much better (and more logical) place when Huskies rule the world! Yay, Meeshka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:52 PM

    Congrats on doing such an awsome job with the 'thon! :) Uber cute doggie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your blog-a-thon! I didn't know about it till I read something about it on another blog. Congratulations on a job well done!
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment