Brilliant!

Finally the humans are thinking right!

For years they've gone around slathered in musk, which (if you didn't know) is from a gland in the Musk Ox that is situated between its stomach and genitals. I mean, come on, the humans complain about squeezing our anal glands when they should be rejoicing in the free "scent" they've been paying a gazillion bucks to wear and attract females. Seriously, I don't know who the marketing genius for Musk Ox is, but anyone that can convince a human to buy a scent that only attracts a female musk ox is brilliant. I'm guessing this marketing genius is the same human that came up with "Flame".

Yes, Burger King has released the "scent" of a flamed broiled Whopper, because hey, all of those fast food workers are so irresistible to the opposite sex that they have very little private time off of their shift to do anything but do the "cha-cha". Nothing says "oodles of money" like someone that smells like a hamburger. Its the smell of success. Its the smell of the new sexy, I mean, come on, one look at this video and you know you humans want to run out and buy a vat of the stuff, there's nothing totally creepy about this at all:

Come one, even I'm weirded out by this thing!

But hey, whatever! I'm all for it actually. Its much better to smell than those frou frou perfumey icky things that get sprayed, rubbed, slathered, and moussed onto a human. The only "good" I see coming from this is:
I'm holding out for the livergreat spray!

Meeshka

Comments

  1. I prefer the smell of eau du khandy!

    I mean, my doggy nanny had to reorder a few gifts thanks to my furry efficient snooter!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEWWWwwww, that's just gross! This clearly demonstrates the vast gulf between us and THEM! They are so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like just another reason for me to get yelled at for biting someones hands.

    Tasty

    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding me to your amusing blogs. Have a Happy Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking that maybe this "flame" could be marketed to dogs hoping to find a mate... maybe Sammy needs some when he finally gets to Frankie woo?

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. humans are just plain crazy. that burger king commercial is just plain creepy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're baffled by this one. Actually, so is our humom.

    Woos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weird!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. That just goes to show that humans will do anything to make a buck

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOO WOO Meeshka

    That is totally gross!

    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! My name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I would like to add you to my snuggle buddies list, I enjoy your blog! Please feel free to visit my blog, and let's be friends!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment