For Frankie Woo


Sam Huzzy

Comments

  1. *SIGH!*

    I khan hear Frankie woo with delight all the way from Khalifornia!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Sam Huzzy!

    You look so cozy comfy and totally
    cute. Woo are even crossing your
    paws just like I do!!!! Are woo dreaming of ways to come to Khalifornia, cuz thats what it looks like to me!

    Woo Woo *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

    Your Frankie Woo Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHouldn't that be Sam Studmuffin???

    I'm just sayin'

    Kisses, Sky boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that how you passed out after you saw Frankie's picture, Sam?

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I long to be just like thee. You look so cumfy.

    Just wakin' up roos.

    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo look so smug - woo must have been imagining the big smile on your Frankie-woos face when she saw this!
    ~Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOO WOO

    What a great Huzzy Sam picture!!!

    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just calling by at long last, to thank you for your comments on my first post of my new blog!

    Sorry to be so long in getting back, my Editor is a lazy person and needs a good bark at!

    love and licks, Marvin

    xxxxx pee ess thank you for your kind words of welcome

    ReplyDelete
  9. SHAMELESS!

    Kisses, Sky boy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment