Tagged

A lot of you may have noticed that I get nominated for awards, and tagged, and a bunch of other stuff, but I typically don't respond or do what I'm told. Please don't be offended. Being the Queen of the world does take up a lot of time, and I just refuse to give up my regularly scheduled nap times.

Plus, I would like to remind all of you that I am a Siberian Husky: "Siberians are trainable to a certain degree, but patience is necessary. They are independent in nature and not given to blind obedience to every command." says the AKC standard. I would also like to point out that if you go to the Wikipedia entry on Siberian Huskies, and look at the picture that demonstrates eyes... oh yeah, that's me.

So, I do things when I want, and (much like an Illinois Governor) will ask "what's in it for me"... plus my human woman is a moron.

Now, that being said, I am going to bow to a tag whim, simply because it came from Kara's human woman. Yes, Kara's human woman tagged me on her blog, and since Kara's human woman was nice enough to give me an autographed picture of her... even though she spelled my name wrong... sigh... yeah, I bet you thought I forgot about that little incident, uh huh... riiiight.

Anyhoo,
The rules to the game are: You've gotta go to the photo archives on your computer, go into the 6th folder, count up to the 6th picture and post it on your blog along with the story that goes with it.

First of all, the human woman only has five fingers on one hand, therefore its hard for her to hold her latte and count higher than five, but I counted for her, and here is the picture in question:
While most of you are assuming that this is a beautiful example of husky engineering, well, I'd like to take credit for this masterpiece, but actually, this is what happens when you have a deck built. You spend a zillion dollars on fill dirt, break your backs carting it into the back yard, squishing it with a roller thing, then plant grassy grass and baby that grassy grass until you get a wonderfully lush and rich back yard, then contractors come in with a big device and rip the whole yard to shreds and dig holes that Jimmy Hoffa could fit in.

We tried to barter with the contractors to leave the big hole digging thing by bribing them with a half of a biscuit and a giggly wiggly ball that no longer giggled, but they took the wonderful machine with them. The humans tried to fence us out of those wonderful dirt zone with fencing, that we simply jumped over and played in the really big holes... it was glorious.

Ok, there ya go. Now I'm tagging Huffle Mawson Explorer cat, but not telling her because I've already encroached 5 minutes on my regularly scheduled nap.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Misspelled your name? What indignities. (And where can we get one of those hole digging things? Now we have to bride Kodiak to dig in the right places and do all of the work).

    ReplyDelete
  2. **swallows hard** When I grow up, I wanna be just like you. **blinks in utter amazement**

    Mya Boo Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had SO hoped you had forgotten the misspelling thing Meeshka. It was definately a low moment in my life.
    Thank you for playing tag. Kara and I are honored!

    Merry Christmas!!!
    Love Karen and Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. That big digging hole thing must have been fun to watch. Did they actually build a deck or just dig holes?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've been tagged! Okay I will play. Lucky I read your instructions daily :)

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO WOO

    You are definitely a siberian, according to my mom! We can do what they want us to but what's the point. We can't help it if we are smarter than our humans!!!!

    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment