Claws Action Lawsuit

I have just perused the latest blogs of all of my royal subjects and have found so many where my regal and beautiful friends have been dressed up in all manner of silly and ridiculous human clothes that I am dispatching this immediate Claws Action Lawsuit against ALL HUMANS!!!!

You will cease and desist the dressing up of all pups and cats, gerbils, and birds in silly smaller renditions of human clothing. No more hats, wigs, beards, antlers, feather boas (especially on boa constrictors), no dangling christmas tree ornaments or tinsel from fluff or fur, no sprinkles or sparkles, no glitter, no fake icicles, stop it, stop it, stop it this very minute!!!!!

I hear you laughing and commenting on what pained expressions your poor loving dog or cat has while wearing the ridiculous santa beard, or santa hat.... and yet you continue to do it... WHY????

I will be making the rounds of blogs tomorrow and if I see one more poor pup, cat, or royal subject of any kind being humiliated and dressed up... you will know my claw humans!!!!

Meeshka
(cranky, and yet soft and fluffy)

Comments

  1. Fear not MY KHWEEN!

    No humiliation HERE!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good! No clothes on me! I love being naked!!! heheheheh...

    Mya

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Herd has long ago committed to shredding any clothing of any sort ever placed on our furry bodies, so no fear here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in the nick of time! I heard humom mumbling something about how cute Jack would look in a Santa hat....

    Woos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already suffered. Can you do something about past abuse?

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. R Daddy won't let Mommy dress us up. He let's us keep our Siber doggy dignity, except fur the one time wif Cosi & the workout headband!

    -da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to announce that my mommy decided against dressing me up, this year. The only "clothes" i ever wear are my collar and/or my harness when I go outside. This year's christmas photos are of me looking very dignified against a christmassy background. As it should be!
    Louka

    ReplyDelete
  8. From "Friends":

    Ross: What is Monica's pet peeve?
    Chandler: Animals dressed as humans!
    Ross: That is correct.

    We're sorry Dog Mom doesn't feel the same way, Meeshka. Maybe next time she puts one of her bras on us you can take care of her?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nekkid, nekkid, nekkid. The ONLY way to live!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment