A Husky's Duty

Comments

  1. I think Turbo's Human Assistant might want to borrow your Dyson!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom's vigorously shaking her head "yes". Perhaps she should have adopted Poodles instead!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haroo, haroo fur free - not in a house wif us Sibes!

    -da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

    ReplyDelete
  4. No such thing as a fur free house with an Alaskan husky & 3 kitties either! Mom says no outfit is complete without fur! Haa roo, have I got her trained???

    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do my best with the small fur that I have... but we have white floors and I am black so it looks good!

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you draw all of these? They are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aroo roo roo. My sides are splitting!

    You should be a product tester for Hoover.

    Oz fuzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harrrrr
    Merry Christmas Harrrr
    Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO WOO

    WAY TOO FUNNY!

    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We call our house, "The place where vacuums come to die."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment