New HULA Member: Copper

Dear Queen Meeshka,

I would like to humbly apply for official membership in your prestigious HULA organization. I believe my most recent escapade will more than qualify me for induction into the elite HULA hoop on the following grounds.

1. Demonstrating disruptive behavior
No matter what bedding my Mom gives me during the day, I tinkle on it. This recently prompted her to re-evaluate my daytime accommodations.

2. Cause your human to freak out
After consulting Dr Cindy, she imprisoned me in a cage thinking she needed to fix my "problem."

3. Cause human guilt
Aside from the guilt she feels for leaving me alone so that she can hold down a job, she feels guilty that she has not "trained me better." She felt very guilty when I had the feather incident

4. Destroy something
Who knew my favorite blanket had feathers in it. I didn't!

5. Human behavior modification
The black kennel is GONE and I had just a blanket today!

For full details, please see my blog at Copper's Blog
(Picture of the blanket incident is attached. I am soooo embarrassed.)

7. Being dressed up as something for the humor of the humans.

Thank you for your leadership. I look forward to serving with you as we rule the world. (I certainly hope you will outlaw black cages.)

Your humble follower,
Copper

(Copper, I have to say that if we need anyone to guilt the humans into submission... we'll be calling on you. I'm also sorry to say that we won't be outlawing crates... they just won't have doors on them... where else would we go when we need a bit of down time?)

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:14 PM

    yeah for copper!! you totally deserve this wonderful recognition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Go Copper!! Way to tear stuff up, just like a good HULA member should!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:42 PM

    Go Copper!! Way to tear stuff up, just like a good HULA member should!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:47 PM

    You are just what HULA needs for some of their secret missions. You are small enough to fit through holes dug by HULA members - but not large holes that the humans will get suspicious that the HULA members are digging them for themselves. You can then sneak in and out of HULA members camps carrying secret messages to the rest of HULA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment