New HULA member Hershey

Meeshka,

This is my mom's email, she let me use it. I would like to apply for official HULA membership! Here are my reasons that I, Hershey, should be allowed membership into the uber-elite HULA-hoop.

1. Demonstrating disruptive behavior
No matter what is going on, such as important phone calls, conversations, anticipated television shows, etc. I BARK and GROWL and EXPLODE with FEROCITY whenever the mailman delivers the mail to the box right outside the front door!

2. Cause human guilt for no reason, other to get attention or treats
If my mom or dad step on just one little bit of my hair I get all sad and act as if they have just maimed me! I love it! They pick me up and love on me and feel horrible and I usually get a treat! Soooo easy!!!!

3. Destroy something
I destroyed my fabric kennel by chewing a hole in it and busting the zipper! (see picture)














4. Human behavior modification
They gave up trying to make me not pee in my bed! Hey if I need to go, I need to GO! So they wash pee towels, I WIN!

5. Being dressed up as something for the humor of the humans
(see picture) need I say more!

Hershey, welcome to the HULA hoop.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    YEAH for me!! Thank you thank you thank you! You like me you really like me! I would like to thank the academy...er...Meeshka, I would like to thank my mom and dad for always being there for me (especially when they step on my hair!) I would like to thank Copper for teaching me everything he knows, oh don't play that music I'm not finished yet, no wait...I've waited my whole life for this!...oh thank you thank you tha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meeshka, I saw that Hershey had a picture of his HULA member certificate on his bloggy. I had to come check out the letter he wrote you and to find out about HULA! Sounds quite intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:48 PM

    Meeshka,

    It takes a great ruler of the world to recognize greatness in all sizes. You have done HULA proud by welcoming Hershey into the inner circle.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment