New HULA Member: Shiro

Meeshka,
I am attaching four photos of myself in all my glory. The first is just a publicity head shot.

Second is me, seconds before i knock down the barrier (aka dog-proof-gate) and have free run of the house.

The third picture may not look like much, but what you can't tell is: I am firmly wedged under the couch where I can chew out the stuffing and noone can do anything about it.

Finally, a picture of me doing my best imitation of a fierce white bear, or perhaps an abominable snowdog.
I think those clearly illustrate my disruptive behavior. As far as Causing my humans to freak out, I am quite adept at this. I am equipped with a high pitched screaming voice, which I can employ at anytime.

Once, I also had foam flying out of my mouth (after attempting to ingest a toad), and that sure freaked them out.

I can certainly induce treat-giving, as well, through human behavior modification. My best method is my scratching at the humans' pockets where treats are sometimes kept. When they place their hand over their pocket to protect said pocket, I can then scratch at their flesh. Of course, I have more subtle ways as well, but sometimes direct is most effective.

I have destroyed too many things to number. The biggest, and most ongoing, project has been the couches. I ripped the bottom flaps off, and when I am bored, I will remove a cushion from the couch, work the zipper open (even once it had been sewn shut) and begin removing the foam stuffing.

Now, I am not always destructive, of course, of that could get me kicked out or in solitary confinement or some such, where I wouldn't be as useful towards furthering the mission. I can be very sweet and loving, cuddly, and kissy, but be careful, cause I turn on a dime.

I never let my humans dress me up, though...they are lucky if they can get my leash attached. I do love kleenex, though!

Sincerely, and with the utmost hope of becoming an official honorary member of HULA,
Shiro

(Shiro, you had me at couch cushions. Congratulations - Meeshka)

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:56 PM

    Aaaahhhh yes, couch eating certainly wins! I think I have a sibling who has done that. I will need to submit our resumes here very soon!

    Your ever faithful servant
    Hollybollyboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:37 AM

    Congratulations, Shiro! Wow, you're rather inspiring! couch cushions?!!?
    Meeshka, I made a post you may want to see today. Those stuffed BUNNIES you razz us about are GONE!
    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 AM

    Couch cushions? I never thought of that one. I usually just take the pillows off the couch and out through the doggie door! Cushions sound like much more fun!

    I'll be submitting my HULA application soon! Also, mom just ordered the HULA bumper sticker. She seems pretty excited about getting it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment