I'm Back In A Mood

Oh, feeling much better now. The human woman went out and watched me poo, then walked over very solemn-like and gazed upon the poo (I do it too, so I'm not going to make fun of her for that. When I poo, I slowly circle around, as if it will attack me, and then I look at it... hey, we all have our "things"). She pronounced the poo as "good". I guess that means I'm well enough to claw the human leg again.

And that's exactly what I've been doing. I had a week of claw the human leg to make up for it. Claw, claw, claw, scratch, claw, claw, claw.

Human woman is thrilled that I'm back to normal.

The only problem is that its HOT outside. I'm not sure what happened, but one minute it was nice, the next its like sitting next to that oven thing that the humans put meat in and ruin. This morning I REFUSED to go outside just because I knew it would be hot out there. I'm very fluffy, and heat just makes me uncomfortable. Why should I have to go out to pee when the humans do it in their own house? It took some convincing... namely a tasty treat, to bribe me to go out, and even then I tried to sneak right back in, but that human woman is learning all of my tricks.

No way am I going out for pee-pee final... no matter what tasty thing she bribes me with.

Meeshka
(not gonna fall for the faux beef stick thing again, no sirrreee)

Comments

  1. Fargo has wisely decided that it's best to stay inside and poop rather than go outside where it's raining. He is considerate, though. He only poops on the kitchen vinyl flooring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment