Is There Such A Thing As Too Early?

Comments

  1. My human woman HATES to get up early. She loves to sleep in on the weekends till as late as 11:00 sometimes!! She is very happy we have a doggie door so she doesn't have to get up and let us out at all hours of the night and early morning!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to get my Momma up early. But she just rolls over and goes back to sleep. Then I try to get Daddy up, but he doesn't like kisses. There's no such thing as too early when you are STARVING!

    -Sadie Mae Dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeshka, your human woman looks pretty rough in that cartoon..... maybe she should buy the extra dark roast next time?

    Yours in wooing,
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Woo Meeshka.. way to go getting the human up early. I do that in the winter when it is cooler. Here lately, Tia, has been waking up the humans around 5:30 a.m. just to have attention. Sheesh! It wakes me up too!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment