Human Woman Training: Lesson 1

I enjoy a good chew bone.

I just don't see why I'm expected to do all of the work involved in chewing on my chew bone. Getting it to the right position so I can adequately chew on it takes patience and quite frankly some opposable thumbs would be a big help.

Since I was born without these helpful thumbs (an oversight I'm sure) and the human woman still has one functional thumb left, I figure she needs to earn some keep around here once in a while instead of sitting at the computer sighing and banging her head against the table (I have no idea what's up with that, but that banging really disturbs my naps).

With this in mind, I have begun Human Training: Lesson 1: hold my chew bone.
I think its working out quite well.


Meeshka
(can you move that over to the right a little, yeah, yummy)

Comments

  1. Meeshka. you are too much! What did you blackmail the human woman with to get her to hold the chewy bone for you????

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann (queen-in-training)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 PM

    You should write a human training manual for all your HULA members.

    We humans are so easy to train!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, Samuel often brings his chew bones to my human woman for her to hold. And she does it too!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work, Meeshka! Careful with your mom's only thumb, though. I hope the other one will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We agree with Chris, we need a human training manual, it's so hard getting them to do exactly what we want, exactly when we want. But your pointers are a big help!
    Manykisses,
    Bama & the RHP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment