Human Woman Training: Lesson 2 - Patience




Comments

  1. Good for you! Excellent training in human insanity.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always keep 'em guessing....I walk around woo wooing for no reason sometimes...it drives mom and dad nuts!

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-woooos!
    I will let Jack sit up here by the computer. He runs in & out like a maniac, maybe he just needs a few lessons....

    Wooos,
    Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do that right now because he leaves the back door open. But when the weather gets colder...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:36 PM

    Nice work Meeshka!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I'm good at this too when I am at my grandparents' house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha roo roo roo! We do that, too! I LOVE that!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wroo wooo! Mom saw that cartoon and wanted to know why you were drawing pics of her. Then she saw your name. ROFW Guess we all know the same tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's nice! I myself already trained my human grandpa to seat in his armchair next to the door, so he is always there to open and close the door whenever I want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment