My Day Today

Such Fun!

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Pouncing on unsuspecting prey is such fun.....just ask Sky!

    Puppy slurps, Canyon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nodoggy does any pouncing here. But I'm the only Sibe. The Human Assistant threatens to bring another one home from the shelter. Maybe there would be pouncing then. But I don't think it would turn out very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you slam his head into the ground?

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that does look like fun. I'm really good at sneaking and pouncing. Mom and Dad say I am living up to my name. Maybe I could help you out and us girls could totally beat up on the boys!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my kind of fun, but when I pounce on little dogs at the dogpark, I get into trouble. The leash of oppression captures me & I'm held captive while everyone else plays. No fair.

    ~Jack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment