New HULA Member: Kelsey

Dear Meeshka,

I would like to apply to HULA. I have been doing some fun things around the house lately, and I feel that they will help me be inducted as a proud HULA member.

1. I ate mom's new purse. It was chocolate colored leather. You know, the thick expensive DELICIOUS kind. She was sleeping. She woke up and came down the stairs to find that her new purse was missing. Hmmm, I wonder where it could have gone?! Well, as you can see, it and all of it's contents went out the doggie door. I buried her wallet in a hole (which she later found) and I chewed up that purse until I felt satisfied that I had done a good enough job, which means to me that it is not repairable.





2. I made mom freak out by bringing in a little mouse (dead of course) and dropping it on the floor beside her. She screamed and yelled! It was hilarious. Then, I ATE IT! Yup, she tried to get it away from me, but when she reached for it, I gobbled it up. Happy Birthday mom!




3. I knocked over the trash can, I spilled water, I tracked in mud, and I slept on her foot that she just had surgery on. How's that for disruptive?

I hope to become an honorary HULA member. I hope that I've provided enough proof of my worthiness.

Hugs and Drool,

Kelsey

(nice work on the purse, that really drives them nuts - Meeshka)

Comments

  1. Hey Ms Meeshka,

    I can't believe this is the first time I've dropped by your smelly blogplace...but it is. And I'm mighty impressed with your attitude, bee-itch.

    Also, I really really like your Miss January pose on the DWB calendar. I gaze at it every day and sigh.

    I myself am Mr November, so we have this year in common.

    Chow for now,

    Tin Tin xo

    PS I will be looking at the HULA gang and necessary pre-requisites. I have a feeling I may be able to meet them. Do you consider non-huskies as members?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Kel! Destruction is always a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, NICE JOB chewing up the purse and strewing the contents all over the yard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment