WHAT THE...?????

Ok, that’s it, I’m really steamed.

Here I thought Indy’s human woman was really nice and telling me that I’m model material. Your comments made me suspicious and I went out and took a look at this Lane Bryant person and you know what???

SHE WAS CALLING ME FAT!

Can you believe that? She’s sitting right there, petting me, feeling my fluffiness and has the gall to make some crack about my being “plus size”! She obviously has something seriously wrong with her, and Indy, my apologies since you are stuck with such a mean, mean, mean human woman to infer that I was plump! My dawg, if she thinks I’m plump, then no wonder you looked so thin when I last saw you, your human woman is not feeding you enough to try to keep you slim! No wonder you can’t attain your true fluffiness!

I mean, come on, she was right there, and couldn’t believe my densely packed fluffiness, so she makes that snide comment about my modeling career. That, little missy human woman is FLUFFY and under that is 100% muscle and claw (which I should have applied to your skin for your remark).

Ok, here’s a picture of me posing. You can clearly see that I’m just plain fluffy! All of that is fluff. I work hours and hours in my crate sharpening my nails and cultivating my fluff. She has no idea how hard it is to get so fluffy!

Fine, be that way Indy’s human woman! No more french kisses for you! From now on, you come over... its only the claw, and this time I won’t be as nice about it, I could have done the running claw down your back dance, but no, I was nice, because you seemed nice. So, why don’t you come over again sometime and I’ll show you fluff!

Meeshka
(freakin humans)

Comments

  1. HMMMM. This explains why Indy is so slim, the human has "issues".

    Thrawn from The Brat Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeshka,

    I totally understand how you feel! I am a Malamute! We're SUPPOSE to be BIG! I'm a very lovely, voluptuous 114 pounds, but those stupid humans think I need to be on a diet! Can you believe that crap?

    Lane Bryant my bushy tail! I think we should just start our own club. The 3F club - Full Figured Fluffies! Whadda ya say?

    And besides, who really listens to humans anyway? They're stupid, remember?!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Queen Meeshka,
    I think you look lovely, I like your fluffiness and hope I can be as fluffy as you when I get big. You don't pay any attention to Indy's human woman, Puppy Kisses, Sooky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? You are not fat. You're just very fluffy..

    ~ fufu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, poor Meeshka! My human woman says that she told you that you were a full figured lady, and she means that you are beautiful! She said that she is glad that you are a good role model and do not give in to society's pressure to be thin, like Tyra Banks. She said that Queen Latifah is a good example of a beautiful full figured woman and that you should be proud!
    And my mom does SO feed me enough! Check out my blog to see me eating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just don't know what to say Meeshka. All I can say is fluffy is good. I guess iit only matters if you get the attention you deserve, weather it's modeling or just clawing your human woman. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring you some candy to make it all better. He was in my neighborhood today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Meeska, that is why we didn't say anything when you were going on about being a model. But we think big is beautiful ... and some of those Lane Bryant models ARE beautiful. But we understand that it would be insulting to you to have your fluffiness mistaken as ... robustness.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meeshka: Perhaps she's just jealous of your fluff. You look PERFECT to me and Dave.
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your fluffiness is quite lovely. If you've taught us anything it's that HULA members have to be prepared and you never know when you might have to go to Siberia, so you need to stay fluffy.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Meeshka....
    I LOVE you and your fluffiness! Don't change :)
    Hugs, Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Meeshka,
    You are the height of fluffiness, just right for a husky, and definitely model material.
    The best revenge is success, so go for it - and when you are rich, famous, and still fabulously fluffy...make Indy's mom eat her words!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Meeshka,

    Claw the woman for her subtle snarky remark.

    I'm with Holly. I think we need to have a fluffy full-figured husky club.

    Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gotta say Meeshka, I think you're the epitome of fluffy beauty. I only wish I were so lucky....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment