Gunga Revenge

Thanks everyone for your words of sympathy, and it seems as though I'm not alone in the whole sharing of the water bowl thing.

We actually have 3 water bowls (4 if you count Sammy's private water bowl downstairs... the suck up), but there is only one truly tasty water bowl among the three, and that mutatoe is ALWAYS drinking out of that bowl!

He guards the water bowl. GUARDS it and has even been yelled at by the human woman about guarding the bowl and sharing. He just plants himself down at that bowl, sticks his whole face in there and leisurely takes his time about drinking.

I did get him back today though. For those of you who have water bowl hoarders, try this out on them. He didn't seem so keen to want the water after this:
Meeshka
(it does make a handy delicate toe wash)

Comments

  1. I see a career in cartoons in your future Meeshka. You are so talented and I so want to know how you do it.

    Sadly, sometimes I think I would like to have a brother or sister to share my water bowl with. Sigh. Sometimes I am lonely. I bet the foot wash makes your fur fluffier though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Using the water bowl as a mere foot wash is for amateurs. A true pro will make every attempt to actually *swim* in the water bowl. The effort won't be successful for purposes of total immersion, of course. But on the other hand it's apparently quite an achievement to end up with an empty water bowl and a soaking wet undercarriage... if the smug look on Tashi's face after having done so is anything to go by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth did you manage to get all your paws into that bowl?? :P But well done Meeshka! I'm sure there will be no more waterbowl hoarders to mess around with you in future. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestions, Meeshka. You're so clever, no wonder you are the HULA queen!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meeshka,
    I like to dig in my water dish, It doesn't leave much in there for Rocky. I really like you should have a comic strip in the papers, You could call it Meeshka's World.
    Puppy Kisses, Sooky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meeshka, you are so very talented! I love your toons! I am definitely going to go home and try standing in my waterbowl tonight!! I am an onlypup for now, but I need to practice for the future!

    I like to pick my bowls up out of their holders and carry them to the food zone. Then I drop them really loudly on the floor so I can scare the humans into giving me more food and colder water.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment