Final Prize Fest Goes to...

Yes, it was very close, but Holly edged out Dakota by a nose!

Holly! You win this really rare Sammy stuffie, but you could always say that its a rare albino Malamute.










Dakota, congratulations, you've won the howling husky keychain!!!

Well everyone, that's all for Willy Nilly Prize fest. I still have some posts to go before this ride is over, and after I eat breakfast, I'll be right back to start wrapping up on Blogathon 2007!

Meeshka
(bleary eyed but bushy tailed... and very fluffy still, never lose the fluffy, gotta have the fluffy, and we're down to 4)

P.S. Steve and Kat, the husky sleepy pants are from stock that isn't sold anymore, but if you e-mail me after I wake up, I may be able to hook you up with a pair.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:01 AM

    Woo Way to go Holly and Dakota!!! Very cool prizes to end the prize fest!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka (who is barely awake)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo woooo!!! A Sammy stuffie! Dad will be very excited about that! We don't have any Sammy stuffies, only Sibe stuffies! I think Monty will really like it!

    Thank you Meeshka!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:03 AM

    Meeshka.. I forgot to tell you a second ago (where is my brain) but you are doing an excellent job!!!

    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. A howling keychain!!! Maybe The Mom will be able to find her keys now. Thank you Meeshka.

    Oh, and you are doing great. The Mom just finished making coffee. We have lots of half and half. She doesn't seem to know the difference between 2 cups and 4 cups - a mistake she never makes with the food around here, let me tell you.

    Shall I have her deliver you a cup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom is begging us to see if you can hook her up with the sleepy pants too, she was really hoping to be able to win 'em tonight, since all 4 of us feel uncontrollable urges to claw her every time she puts on what she calls her "comfies". I don't know how she can think they're comfy when they hurt our eyes so bad just to look at her! Comfy my paw! She said she'll gladly pay the cost if it will save her legs. I don't understand how Chili can strip off a harness in under 2 minutes without ever making a sound, but he can't get those stoooopid pants of the humom....whazupwitthat? I'll have her send you an email if you think it's a possibility.
    Even though we aren't there with mom to crack the whip (or our tails), we got our dog friend Sheba where mom is staying to threaten her, so she better be hanging in with us all to the very end. You're almost there.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo, can I cyber-mail you a big cup of java? There's a fresh pot of coffee here in our kitchen too. It's the first thing Humom does every morning. She even made coffee before noticing my water bowl is empty!

    Meshka, congratulations, you made it through the night, only a few more blogs to go.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment