Anxiety Wrap

Ok, I just had to post again, because this has been bugging me for some time
Very wise and observant Bandit left a comment about a new "anxiety wrap" that he found on the internet. I'm very upset by all of the interlopers out there who are trying to market their gadgets that will NOT work to soothe us during storms and fire works. They are just trying to make money off of you, when the only TRUE solution is the WunderThunder cloaking device, made by my very own MeeshKo corporation!

So, just so you wouldn't get ripped off, I went ahead and bought one of these "anxiety wraps", and once the box arrived, my gimpy staff and I put it to the test. First of all, we weren't very pleased with that whole strap on the butt thing, and it looked oddly like something we've seen before.

So, we tried it out on our test model and our suspicions were confirmed:
It did calm her down a bit for a while, but then she started struggling, so don't waste your money getting this. Besides... if your human is all wrapped up in this, they can't work the can opener.

Meeshka
(but it is very stylish)

Comments

  1. I totally like that human calming device! I think my human needs one of those from time to time. She is way to spazzy sometimes.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Thanks for testing this "new invention" Meeshka! Mom said that the shirt works just fine and we have an unlimited supply for when we shred one. Besides, if we were too calm we would have no excuse for clawing and climbing in bed during storms.

    Bandit (and psycho lightning lover Nitro)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-rooooo wooo-haha!
    We love your human calming device, Meeshka! We noticed you decided to keep the butt-strap too. Lets just see how THEY like it!

    woos & kudos to you & your staff,

    Star & Sherman

    (Personally I still prefer to find a nice dark hidey-hole and lay low till the storm passes, but Sherman doesn't even seem to notice them. Go figure?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harrrr
    That is a great device. Harrrrr
    Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:47 PM

    Wow, that is some device. It seems scary. I don't think my mom would enjoy wearing it, ha roo!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment