Another Religious Power Experience

My nap was rudely interrupted by another power outage. This one lasted a minute, power on, power off, power on, power off. That meant the the cool vent supply was interrupted too. The human woman had another religious experience, and I think that the power company also came from a litter, because she mentioned they were a son of a ... well, you get the idea.

I felt so good today that I started a bed wrestle with the gimpy mutatoe, and then I yelled at him, which got him mad at Sam, so he yelled at Sam, then the human man yelled at all of us, and the human woman yelled at all of us, so it was a good day today.

Since I have no idea if the power will stay on, let me get the prize du jour out of the way. Yes, this could be yours... if you win it:
This is ME! Ok, its not me, but its a very beautiful RED husky on a t-shirt. We have a gazillion sizes of these things just laying around, so whoever wins this very cool likeness of me, but its not me can choose whatever size they want. Its a grey t-shirt, in case you couldn't tell.

Ok, I'm feeling lazy tonight, and I have plenty to say during blogathon, so you'll just have to wait. I will say this last thing... I haven't even shown you the really COOL prizes you can win, hehehe

Meeshka
(so fluffy, so devious)

Comments

  1. I only wear dachshund T-shirts but it is a VERY nice shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think YOU are actually much more beautiful. And definitely more fluffy!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:10 AM

    Oh meeshka, you crack me up!!!

    Hey, if our human emails your human, can they get the code for your blogathon button to put on my blog to help show support to you???

    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:41 PM

    meeshka, i am so glad you tinkler is better. nothing is worse than a sick tinkler! oh, we had a bad thunder storm last night and i hid under the covers on the bed! i didn't like it! but i thought of you and how you don't like storms either and it made me feel a little better...until i heard the next BOOM! and then i was scared again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:45 PM

    Woo Meeshka... Guess what? Mom played around with some stuff and figured out how to put your Blog link/picture on my blog :) Ha roo!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  6. If my human wins that, they better not stick it on me during storms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment