Post 57

I think we all need to band together and stop the abusive Tasering going on.

First that “Don’t Taz me bro” guy, and now a poor Emu

I also feel that the police are responsible for this poor Emu’s death and not because it “ran around for two hours and died of a heart attack”. I’m thinking that someone shooting it with a gazillion volts of electricity MAY have had something to do with it moreso than a lot of aerobic exercise on the freeway.

Poor Emu. Just out playing keep away on the highway, bunch of cops with no sense of humor come along and lose the game, so they cheat and kill the poor bird.

I’d like to have a moment of silence for the poor emu... now pass the coleslaw and hand me a wing.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Poor Emu. What would be wrong with calling the ASPCA to rescue it? They know how to do these things. Tubey's right: people are stupid.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Big Bird khould have khonvince it to follow him to Sesame Street -

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief! What next? Police are way to trigger happy when it comes to animals.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man.. Poor Emu. Mum watched a show where they tazered a rotti, it got straight back up and took off then circled back and got the policeman from behind! sweet justice if you ask me!

    Ben xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment